There may be new information. This information does not take the place of talking with your doctor about your condition or treatment. If you have questions about VieNue Testosterone, ask your doctor or healthcare provider.
What is the most important information I should know about VieNue Testosterone?
- VieNue Testosterone is not for everyone.
- VieNue Testosterone is not safe for children, nursing women and children should avoid skin contact with VieNue Testosterone application sites in men.
- The most common side effects of VieNue Testosterone are redness/irritation on the skin where VieNue Testosterone is applied, and above normal red blood cell count.
Who should not use VieNue Testosterone?
Children under the age of 18 should not use testosterone cream.
We stongly advise that you only use this product once you have a problem with low levels of testosterone, which usually happens in older men and women.
Do not use VieNue Testosterone if you have any known allergies to any of its ingredients.
How should I use VieNue Testosterone?
- Apply it at the same time everyday.
- Apply at least 1/2 teaspoon or more crème to the body as needed.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after application to reduce the chance that the medicine will spread from your hands to other people.
- Allow VieNue Testosterone to dry for a few minutes before you dress. Wait at least 2 hours before showering or swimming to ensure that the greatest amount of VieNue Testosterone is absorbed into your system.
How should I store VieNue Testosterone?
- Store at room temperature, 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C).
- Keep out of the reach of children.